All children love animals, especially baby ones, and this set of flashcards depicts some of the most popular.
This charming set of cards is primarily aimed at very young children who aren’t yet ready to learn to read, but who are getting intrigued about the world around them. For this reason, the names of the animals and their babies don’t appear on the cards automatically. However, it is possible to reveal them by clicking the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- The cards show bright, attractive and extremely cute photographs of animal parents and their young.
- Whether you choose to show the words or not, these appealing cards are a great way to help your child remember the names of animals and their offspring.
- The photographic images are easily recognisable and, unlike simplified or cartoon-style drawings, will help children relate what they’re learning to real life.
- When the images are tapped, all the cards make the appropriate animal sounds, which will delight little ones and their parents alike.
The warm feeling browsing through these images creates is difficult to convey in words.
- Book 1: chicken, dog, cow, cat, goose, fox, horse, bear, sheep, rabbit.
- Book 2: swallow, hedgehog, duck, guinea pig, tortoise, owl, pig, goat, deer, raccoon.
- Book 3: kangaroo, elephant, polar bear, penguin, camel, lion, tiger, panda, rhinoceros, giraffe.
- Book 4: koala, donkey, zebra, rat, wild boar, lynx, iguana, baboon, meerkat, dolphin.